How to use sharps container appropriately? 1 Install th […]
How to use sharps container appropriately?
1 Install the sharps container: The body and the cover are docked and pressed down to install the whole.
2. Rotate the red rotating disc on the left and right side of the item cover to open or close the sharps container. Turn counterclockwise to open and clockwise to close.
3. Syringe needle collection: Insert the needle into the drop-shaped hole, get stuck at the interface between the syringe nipple and the needle, gently press the syringe down and the syringe needle will automatically fall into the sharps container.
4. Collect the sharp part of the infusion set: hold the hose of the infusion set, insert the sharp part into the large opening of the top cover, cut it with scissors, and the sharp part will fall into the sharps container.
5. Sharp objects such as blades or glass, as well as bloody contaminated items such as syringes and infusion sets for blood transfusion can be placed directly into the top large opening.
When the tax box is filled to 70% of the volume, the weapon box should be closed: turn the red rotating disk on the top cover clockwise, and after hearing the sound, click on the red top cover. The entire sharps container is safely locked.
What is the applications of the sharp box?
1. Collect syringes, infusion sets, needles for disposable items;
2. Collect medical small glass products, various types of blades, scalp needles, suture needles and other sharps;
3. Collect blood-stained medical instruments such as syringes and blood transfusion devices;
4. The Sharp Dangerous Goods Toolbox is for one-time use. According to national requirements, it must be recycled by the medical waste disposal unit within 24 hours, and completely incinerated within 48 hours.
The product adopts new polypropylene material and does not contain PVC. It is convenient, safe, non-toxic, puncture resistant, non-leakage and easy to incinerate at high temperature. It cannot be opened without damage after being closed. More information, please check pet-food-container.com